Re: GNUstep additional Unix libs

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep additional Unix libs
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:49:28 +0100

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
> So I guess you build GNUstep first, which results in a catch22, I can't build
> GNUstep due to an old libxml...

Yes, I'm building just gstep-make before anything else.

> Could you show me the output of your
> $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/ix86/linux-gnu

---snip---
helge@marvin:~> ls $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/ix86/linux-gnu
gnu-fd-gnu-nil    libneon.so.6.1.0  liburi.so.2.0.10  libxml.so.2.2.10
libneon.a         liburi.a          libxml.a          libxml.so.2.2.2
libneon.la        liburi.la         libxml.la         libxml.so.2.2.4
libneon.so        liburi.so         libxml.so         pkgconfig
libneon.so.6      liburi.so.2       libxml.so.2       xmlConf.sh
---snap---

> And do you know where xmllint and xml-config are placed, is that in Tools?
> And what about the man-pages... e.g. xmllint.1 and the html documentation like
> xml.html?

---snip---
helge@marvin:~> which xmllint
/GNUstep2/Tools/ix86/linux-gnu/xmllint