Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP S-Band RX

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP S-Band RX
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:10:44 +0000

Hm, I'd agree, with 60 dB attenuation, we should at least see reduced
intermod products. OK, you said you had a spectrum analyzer that shows
the spectrum without these spurs, so I'm trying to rule out TX
overload/clipping:
Can you use the screenshot function of that spectrum analyzer (or make
a good photograph) with at most 100 kHz resolution bandwidth and a
smaller step size on your SA?

Thanks!
Marcus Müller