Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP S-Band RX

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP S-Band RX
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:11:04 -0400

On 07/16/2018 05:29 PM, Justin Shetty wrote:
​Hi all,

​I am working with an s-band radio and am receiving its OQPSK-modulated signal on an USRP N210. The signal I'm seeing on an FFT and constellation plot before any processing are not as expected though. It is very different from the example shown in the GNU Radio tutorial 7 (random source to a constellation modulator to a channel model). I also looked at the signal on a spectrum analyzer and it did not show the repeated peaks I am seeing on my FFT. Does anyone know where I might be going wrong or what's happening?

Justin Shetty

What happens if you just use the "uhd_fft" utility to view this, rather than your own code?