[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD clock rate in the usrp e310 - release 4

From: Gabriel Pechiarovich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD clock rate in the usrp e310 - release 4
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 19:02:57 -0500

Hi all,
I've developed a flowgraph wich includes  a qpsk modulator and and audio encoder, I used to run it in the E310 using the first release (http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e3xx-release-001/) and now trying to use the release 4.

The problem is:
in the UHD sink and source the clock rate was set to 8e6 Hz, and it worked fine, in the release 1, but in the relese 4 the Clock rate wont go lower than 10e6 Hz, so i cant archive the same results.

Any idea how to force the use of 8MHz as the clock rate using the release4

Thank you very much
Gabriel Pechiarovich Salas