Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] topblock.wait() never returns even after i stop()

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] topblock.wait() never returns even after i stop() it.
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:18:12 -0400

More information:

I had a lock(), unlock() pair around the stop - which might have been causing the problem. i.e.

topblock.lock()

topblock.stop()
topblock.unlock()

Now the wait() returns in the loop that was waiting.

It now works for USRP but I'd like to know why this bothered the USRP in the first place. It seems to work differently with the bladerf (i.e. the lock, unlock pair did not seem to pose a problem for the bladerf()).

Must be missing something....

Thanks,

Ranga.