Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting cmake variable with pyBOMBS

From: Patrick Sathyanathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting cmake variable with pyBOMBS
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:11:25 -0700

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

--Patrick

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:03:10 -0700

 Hi,

I installed gnuradio and gr-osmosdr using the latest pyBOMBS from source. However none of the hardware directories got configured with -DINSTALL_UDEV_RULES=ON. Is there a pybombs config command that I can use to set this cmake option globally ? I do not want to cd into each of the build directories and run "cmake -DINSTALL_UDEV_RULES=ON .." and run "make" and "sudo make install".

Thanks for any help,

--Patrick