Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.g

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.grc
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:33:10 -0700

Hi Jaeho,

I’m not sure whether I understand you correctly since, actually, the same flow
graph can be used to send and receive.

Maybe start with a loopback experiment first. When you checkout the project,
the output of the phy is fed back to it’s input. This flow graph can be run
without any hardware and hopefully helps to understand the packt flow.

I guess the packets are there but you just don’t see them. Either use Wireshark
to dump the packets (see the transceiver.sh script in the apps folder to
understand how to start this), or use a ‘debug message’ block to dump the
packet content, or feed the packets to a UDP sink and connect via netcat (nc -u
localhost 52001).

Best,
Bastian