[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio FFT - Graph concatenation

From: Hassaan Ahmad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio FFT - Graph concatenation
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:59:38 +0500

Hi,

I'm using USRP E310 and running uhd_fft.grc to acquire FFT spectrum from the device in network mode, and then displays that with QT FFT GUI block.

Setting a center frequency, I can get an instantaneous bandwidth of 32MHz around the center frequency. (for me it's the maximum in network mode) Now, I want to change the center frequency programmatically in order to sweep a larger bandwidth and then concatenate the results into a single QT FFT graph like this:

-IQ/2-----Cent.freq1-----+IQ/2    -IQ/2-----Cent.freq2------+IQ/2    -IQ/2-----Cent.freq2------+IQ/2  ...

Is their a way I can do it?

Regards,