Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regular FM radio fine, POCSAG horrible

From: Stephan van Beerschoten
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regular FM radio fine, POCSAG horrible
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:05:21 -0400

I will play with that live cd if I can find it. It will probably work
fine on my laptop, but not so much on the ARM platform where I want to
use the POCSAG decoder utility.

My FD gets over 1200 calls a year, but I want to do big-data analytics
(somewhat) on all calls going out to all the EMS and FD agencies in my
county. There have been 9 calls in the last 15 minutes. It's a really
heavily trafficed pager system, so there will be plenty of data for me
to play with once I figure out my reception issues,