Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regular FM radio fine, POCSAG horrible

From: Stephan van Beerschoten
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regular FM radio fine, POCSAG horrible
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:04:24 -0400

I am sure GR can do that, but I can't ;-)
Also, I don't have a good waterfall at all of the pocsag broadcast, which is probably part of why I can't make it out with my ears either. Yes, I think I have too much noise.
I hope it can be overcome with the right settings and filters.

I'll try to capture a screenshot of what I see. It's nothing like the screenshots in Wikipedia.