[Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui_fft sink

From: Ayman Hendawy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui_fft sink
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 18:54:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem which I can't understand, I'm building my own custom SDR, and integrate it with osmocom, I created a source block based on osmocom, when I used this source block connected to qtgui_sink block, I can see a graph drawn on it, but when using the same source block with wxgui_fftsink, I get nothing drawn, I tried to change all the parameters but get nothing, I don't know why?
kindly check attached some screen shoots, any advice?

ThanksInline image 1Inline image 4Inline image 3Inline image 5Inline image 2

--
Best regards

Ayman Hendawy
Embedded system engineer