Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Android

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Android
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:40:57 -0400

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Vijay Galbaransingh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Has a patched version of GNU Radio which runs on Android been released?

I'm working on a project where I'm transmitting information over audio
from a desktop system to an Android device, and since setting up the
transmitter end with GNU Radio was such a snap I would love to leverage
the GNU Radio system to build the receiver as well.

Thanks,
Vijay

Just yesterday, in fact:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Android

I'll try to release some of my apps soon. One of them captures from the audio device, even. It's not too hard since there's the gr-grand opensl audio source block to talk to the audio system.

Tom