Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-u

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-uhd
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:48:30 -0400

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Anderson, Douglas J. <address@hidden> wrote:
Wish I had a clever solution to all this, but I ended up just nuking my prefix and pybombs dirs and starting over with pybombs -> uhd -> gnuradio. All is good now. I think it was in fact a failed build early on that wasn't cleaning up quite right.

Thanks!

-Doug

Yeah, there's definitely a more elegant solution, but you'd have to know the system really well. And likely the amount of time it would take to get there would be greater than just rebuilding everything :)

Tom