[Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py keep USRP transmitting UDP packets

From: Shao, Sihua
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py keep USRP transmitting UDP packets
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:10:52 -0400

Deal all,

When I run tunnel.py under the following path: gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/ofdm, the USRP N210 keep sending UDP packets to the computer through network interface card. It costs too much bandwidth (2MB/s) of the Ethernet controller. Attached is the captured packets on wireshark.

Is there anyone can help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Sihua