Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-u

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-uhd
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:58:21 +0000

Marcus, I think everything is being done correctly. I did have uhd installed
(via pybomb) before gnuradio, and I've reinstalled both.

------------
$ ./pybombs verify uhd
[...]
100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 16

Total Test time (real) =   1.02 sec
$ ./pybombs verify gnuradio
[...]
97% tests passed, 3 tests failed out of 86

Total Test time (real) =  54.09 sec
# failed tests were fecapi stuff, unrelated to uhd I believe
$ source ../prefix/setup_env.sh
$ python -c "from gnuradio import uhd"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name uhd

Just not sure if this is a an issue with pybomb, the gnuradio recipe, or my
setup...

So, gnuradio only builds gr-uhd if it detects uhd? Maybe I'll take a look at
where it's looking, and where uhd actually exists.

-Doug