[Discuss-gnuradio] control of noutput_items by the user

From: Zing Yu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] control of noutput_items by the user
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:51:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

As usual, I have a simple question for you guys. I have a custom block for which I specify set_output_multiple(N) in the constructor. Then, for each call to its work(), I print the parameter noutput_items. As expected, noutput_items = N most of the times, but occasionally it comes out as 2N. My concern is that I always want noutput_items = N. I know noutput_items are assigned by the scheduler and I have a some control over it by means of set_output_multiple but I want to have more/full control on it. Is that possible? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Yu.