Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:38:41 +0100

Nella citazione in data Thu Nov 29 23:31:58 2012, Arturo Rinaldi ha scritto:
Nella citazione in data Thu Nov 29 02:24:03 2012, Michael Dickens ha
scritto:
Hi Arturo - Can you load up the GRC example provided by GR:
gnuradio/examples/grc/simple/variable_config.grc ?  This file works
just fine for me, no GL issues or anything, and it looks about the
same as your figure (or, maybe I'm doing something wrong?).  I'm
running from the latest GIT master (as installed by MacPorts
"gnuradio-devel +full"; just updated this morning!).  If this gives
you the same error, then either email me off-list and we can work on
resolving it; or, create a ticket in MacPorts and assign me as the
owner and I'll work with you there. - MLD