[Discuss-gnuradio] Help on choice of daughter board for 40-50MHz experim

From: Baidoo-Williams, Henry E
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on choice of daughter board for 40-50MHz experiments
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18:54:09 +0000

Hello ,

We are looking for a daughterboard to run experiments within the range of 40-50MHz. We have used the basic Tx and basic Rx before but just for routing signals to an oscilloscope probe. Has anyone got any experience with actual transmission and receiving with the basic TX/RX boards? We have not tested yet because we are yet to purchase LF antennae. Any experience with these will be of much help.

Respectfully,

H. E. Baidoo-Williams,

GRA, University of Iowa