Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx dBoard has empty serial

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx dBoard has empty serial
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:51:19 -0400

When you have more than one USRP device connected to your system, you really should be explicit about which device you want to address, using the "--args" option.

For your N210 it would be "--args addr=192.168.X.Y" and for your USRP1 it would be "type=usrp1"

Otherwise, it just grabs the first USRP device it finds.