Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx dBoard has empty serial

From: sirjanselot
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx dBoard has empty serial
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

My UHD version is UHD_003.004.000-325-g7e296167

I opened up my USRP N210s and it seems like on each board it says two
different rev numbers.

On all boards it shows WBX Board Rev. 2 on the main board while on the
connector board (the board with the RX and TX connectors on it) it says
WBX-FE-Simple Board Rev 4.0.

I think my boards are about a year old.

I installed gnuradio and uhd this saturday.

- Jan