Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:59:20 -0500

It's not a problem with not having a script for FreeBSD, it simple cannot be made to compile reasonably in its current state for a lot of systems do to required versions of programs and such. I think i'm going to go try to install it again today and make a list of problems and solutions, my goal at some point is to put 3.3.0 or newer in the FreeBSD ports tree.
It' start with the GIT tree as of whenever you start the attempt--that makes it easier to fold the results in, as far as I'm concerned.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator