Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:45:17 -0500

It's not a problem with not having a script for FreeBSD, it simple cannot be made to compile reasonably in its current state for a lot of systems do to required versions of programs and such. I think i'm going to go try to install it again today and make a list of problems and solutions, my goal at some point is to put 3.3.0 or newer in the FreeBSD ports tree.