Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio is disappointing [was: Greeting and a qu

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio is disappointing [was: Greeting and a question]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 00:55:24 +0400

Hi Tom & Matt,

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Marcus D. Leech" <address@hidden>
>>
> So, respectfully, you're full of crap, Sanjay.  No "BSP" is going to
> automatically know how to do all the functions we want to do:

Someone ought to moderate this list. I for one find Marcus annoying. He
mentioned that he's employed part time by Ettus Research. He should be told to
tone down. It just takes a few guys like Marcus to put people off.

If there are people on the list that don't like Ettus Research or the way Gnu
Radio is running, take them off the list. At least it will keep things focussed
in the right direction.

As for people like Marcus, they should be told to behave politely to other
members on the list.

Elvis Dowson