Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronising USRP2's in GRC.

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronising USRP2's in GRC.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 06:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

So guys, I want try to to modify the xml of the already existing
usrp2_source_xxxx by adding these line at the end of the <make> tag:
self.$(id).set_time_at_next_pps(time_spec_t(0,0))
time.sleep(1);
self.$(id).start_rx_streaming(0,time_spec_t(4,0))

So i set the time to zero at the next PPS, and make sure this happens by
waiting for a second, then start streaming at time 4 seconds. Of course,
this will be done for all USRP2's used.

Is this going to solve the issue? Any further suggestions?