Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronising USRP2's in GRC.

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronising USRP2's in GRC.
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

hmmmm,  I am using two computers to do my work, one of them has gnuradio 3.3
and the other has 3.3.1. In the later, there are some options in the USRP2
source blocks:
Clock source:
- internal
- external SMA
- external MIMO

I think I should use one of these, but don't know how. Any help or
explanation of these three options, please??

Cheers,

Zohair