[Discuss-gnuradio] Driver for USRP1

From: Frank Rawlins
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Driver for USRP1
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:58:51 +0100

I wonder if anyone can help.  I use USRP1 mainly for RA with UBUNTU 9.04, what I would like is a program to create an image of the whole hard drive on a DVD.  Therefore, if the PC or hard drive fails I can run the DVD on the same or different computer installing all associations automatically to drive the USRP.    Keeping UBUNTU at 9.04 forever and all associations would not be a problem for me as long as everthing is stored on DVDs.  Anyone know of such a program?

Thanks,

Frank Rawlins
England