Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bootstrap error in gnu trunk

From: Umair Nasir
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bootstrap error in gnu trunk
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:14:45 +0500

The dos2unix command is there in WindowsTips wiki page and I tried it as i mentioned in my first post. Still I get the same error the one I mentioned previously. Using the dos2unix doesn't seem to be doing what it should be doing.
Anyother option?

Perhaps you should look at bootstrap and see if it looks like normal text. Compare it to something like configure.ac.

My guess is that you will need to run dos2unix on bootstrap, and possibly on other files not mentioned in the WindowsTips wiki page.

-- Don W.

--
Umair