[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with Reed-solomon and Viterbi encoders

From: Alvaro Palomo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with Reed-solomon and Viterbi encoders
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:20:07 +0100

Hello,

my name is Alvaro Palomo. For the last few months I've been working
with the GNU Radio architecture and now I'm having some troubles
understanding a part of it. I hope somebody can give me a hand.

My problem is related to the Reed-solomon and Viterbi components. In
the trunk they are placed in the folder /gnuradio-core/src/lib/viterbi
and /gnuradio-core/src/lib/reed-solomon respectively, well, I suppose
you already know this :). The thing is that I see that there is not
any .i swig file associated to these two implementations in those
directories. So I can't find they way of using them when I create my
flow graph with Python.

Maybe this is an easy issue, but I'm really struggling with it.

Any help would be very very appreciated.

Cheers.

Alvaro Palomo