Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg: GNU RADIO BUILD PROBLEM

From: Tomasz Mloduchowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg: GNU RADIO BUILD PROBLEM
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:17:17 -0500

Yes. Chances are, however, that your cppunit has been compield with a
different compiler version than the one used to build gnuradio. In
such cases, linking may result in such mismatches.

I'd try compiling 1.12.0 from scratch, without using cygwin prebuilt packages.

Tomasz

>To me it seems like a cppunit ABI mismatch.. Try getting the most
>recent source for cppunit and build it...

>but, I never used cygwin, I might be wrong.

>Tomasz

The cpp unit i'm using is 1.12.0 (as instructed in the build guide) and that
seems to be the last release (on 30 June 2006). But when I do a cygcheck ,
the list displays a cppunit version...

cppunit                  1.9.14-1           OK