Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg: GNU RADIO BUILD PROBLEM

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg: GNU RADIO BUILD PROBLEM
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 10:42:46 -0800

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 00:06 +0530, address@hidden wrote:

> Even I thought of the same thing and I have tried with cygwin packages
> downloaded from almost four or five mirrors........From what you say,
> the problem seems to be with cygwin package, but how do I rectify it??
> Can you be more specific??

The first issue, with the automake version, can be addressed in the
Cygwin setup.exe program.  It should be offering you version 1.9.6.  If
it is not, the mirror you selected must be out of date.

Regarding the make issue, make sure the Cygwin setup.exe program is
listing 3.81 as installed.  Check your $PATH variable to see if there is
some other make program on your system that might be getting invoked.

--
Johnathan Corgan, AE6HO
Corgan Enterprises LLC