Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for Raw GPS L1 and L2 signal data

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for Raw GPS L1 and L2 signal data
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:34:30 -0500

Right now I'd be happy to have one or two seconds of signal. The first step is to detect the C/A signals, extract the 50hz data stream, and see what kind of performance my PC can achieve.
For now, I'm planning to start with random or simulated data.

If anyone lives around the MIT/Cambridge area, I would be happy to get a Firewire or USB2 harddrive and sneaker-net (or car-net) the data.

Deary, Bryce D. (BDEARY) wrote:
I might be able to come up with something, trouble is these files are huge
if you want to demodulate data from them. 30 sec is about 1 Gig.