dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 22:09:55 -0500

Heya ttn,

>  I am fairly parsimonious in my usage and will happily work around any
>    breakage I find.
>
> Well, i'd prefer if you let me know (as well) so i can fix things.

So I was able to build and install libserveez pretty easily, but it's
looking like my project was indeed dependent upon some internal /
deprecated bits that have been removed. Specifically, the linker is
getting upset about the following symbols:

* svz_server_finalize_all
* svz_coserver_types
* svz_portcfg_prepare
* svz_server_instantiate
* svz_server_add
* svz_server_init_all
* svz_server_create

Since my implementation was originally derived from digging around in
the guts of the libserveez code, I'm happy to rewrite my stuff to do
things the blessed way -- whatever that is -- but in case any of the
above is a surprise to you I wanted to make sure you knew. (That email
you sent today about moving forward with the release lit a fire under
me. :)

Thanks,
Julian