dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 20:34:49 +0100

() Julian Graham <address@hidden>
() Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:10:11 -0400

   > Don't bother.  I'll handle it.  Rather, i intend to, in the next few
   > days; anyone who notices official repo ‘next’ idle after 2012-06-26
   > please yell.

   (yelling)

Please see repo branch ‘next’ for recent changes, made in the spirit of
reacquainting myself w/ the codebase.  Thus, only one small API addition
and everything else maintenance and internals futzing:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/serveez.git?h=next

For now, i'm going to set aside the binary type impedence problem and
try to kick out 0.2.0 in the next day or so.  (That is, i believe my
role is to update the repo only; the Serveez admins proper are the ones
that must "do the release".  I could be wrong, though...)

   I am fairly parsimonious in my usage and will happily work around any
   breakage I find.

Well, i'd prefer if you let me know (as well) so i can fix things.

   I still would quite like to see a Serveez 0.2 release, not least of
   all so that I can tell my non-existent users to build against an
   official release. Is there anything I can do to help out?

Thanks for your patience.  You can help by trying to build directly from
the repo and reporting problems you find.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen ..................................... GPG key: 4C807502
.                  NB: ttn at glug dot org is not me                   .