Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo manual
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:24:26 +0100

I wonder if you could test out the self-contained AppImage which is
linked to from the Download page on denemo.org

http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/denemo_2.2.x.AppImage
it is very large, and very slow to start (at least the first time) but
is extremely likely to work correctly. The reason I ask is that I have
just started the release procedure for release 2.3 and that AppImage is
pretty much up-to-date. The start and end playback markers should be
clearly visible and can be dragged if desired.
(Alternatively, can you test the packages created by Andreas Schneider
also linked from that page?)

Richard