Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo manual
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:35:52 +0100

On Tue, 2019-05-21 at 02:26 +0900, Satoru Honda wrote:
> but the inconvenient operation occurs only with the mouse, because
> the message window that frequently appears gets the focus of the
> input.

Can you describe a specific case?
It is the intention that when a message window pops up it can always be
dealt with from the keyboard, with the focus returning to the main
window afterwards. However, from your message I am unsure whether you
are wishing to avoid using the mouse or wanting to do as much as
possible with the mouse.