Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 18:06:08 +0100

On Sat, 2017-05-06 at 17:09 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> I've made slight progress. After "Showing package contents", and
> retrieving the path via the Mac's right-click + Option [to get the
> pathname] I was able to change the the path
> to /Users/anthonyventura/Desktop/Denemo.app/Contents/MacOS/LilyPond.app

I doubt if that is the right thing to point Denemo's LilyPond path to -
I would expect the correct file is named "lilypond", that is all lower
case and no extension - you may find it in a directory
labelled   .../usr/bin
There will be others on the list that will know more about this than I,

Richard