Re: [Denemo-devel] Which GLib version are we using for windows?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Which GLib version are we using for windows?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:48:32 +0000

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 11:51 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-01-24 at 18:41 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > It was to have all errors go to stderr (when launching LilyPond) for
> > every platform when compiled with gub. I will no longer apply this
> > patch.
>

> The 25th build reveals the trouble - I've fixed this now in git so both
> GNU/Linux and Windows use intermediate files for logging the LilyPond
> errors. All should be well in the 26th Jan build.

all does indeed appear to be fixed now. This means that for the first
time Windows users will get the cursor moving to the place that caused
the error when a Denemo score can't be typeset. And they can open the
LilyPond window and typeset from there to see what LilyPond is reporting
about the error.