[Denemo-devel] Main window always on top

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Main window always on top
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:58:42 -0600

For some reason my main entry window is always on top. It is on top of other applications as well. I cannot see any other denemo windows like print view or playback view and many of the other dialogs unless I minimize the main entry window. This is on Ubuntu using fluxbox wm. I noticed the same problems in darwin I believe. I was wondering if somewhere we are setting the main entry window to be on top of all the others. Is supposed to be a feature or is this something specific to my setup?

Thanks,