Re: [Demexp-dev] Thoughts on voting machines

From: Brian Hurt
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Thoughts on voting machines
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:28:16 -0500 (CDT)

On 19 Sep 2004, skaller wrote:

> Other entities also need to make decisions. Companies,
> SIGs, Open Source software projects -- and new groups
> will form, once mass ePolitic is as much a reality
> as mobile phones and eMail. I guess that's still down
> the track -- but frankly I couldn't care less if the
> dinosaurs adopt it or not.

Sorry, a point I forgot to make: encouraging, and providing the software
to support these new communities, is a good thing.

I just think we have two different problems here.  And I don't think a
solution to one is a solution to the other.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
                                - Gene Spafford
Brian