ddd

DDD 3.3.1 fonts

From: Nick Bane
Subject: DDD 3.3.1 fonts
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:31:18 +0100

I have just installed 3.3.1 from Debian/Unstable using xfree86 4.1.0

All is well except that the fonts are all wrong - blocks mostly. I changed some of the definitions in the /etc/X11/app-defaults/Ddd fonts without benefit except that changing the point size from 120 to 100 yielded some caps ("D" is an example) that appeared withing some blocks.

Is this a known problem with DDD or is it my X install? Potato 2r3 seems ok on another box under xfree86 3.3 but I need to use v4 for the video drivers.

Any pointers anyone?

Nick Bane