ddd

Problem running ddd

From: Ronen Perez
Subject: Problem running ddd
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:30:57

I have Linux OS in my home PC (kernel 2.4.2) and I tried to install ddd in my system. first I had some troubles configure it so I downloaded lesstif-0.93.0 and that solved it.
Then I used 'make', 'make install' and 'make clean'.
When I try to run ddd by typing ddd I get the following message:

ddd: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.2: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory

The file that might be the one that I have is : libXmu.so.6
How can I solve the problem so I can run ddd.