ddd

EMAIL MARKETING = FAST PROFITS FOR YOU!

From: bigbrother
Subject: EMAIL MARKETING = FAST PROFITS FOR YOU! qucxe
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:50:32 -0400

Email Marketing (sending email ads to sell a product or service) has finally
come of age. It's now the most profitable, least expensive way to promote a
product or service that man has ever dreamed up!

It's unbelievable but true! We can rocket your sales leads overnight! Doubling
and tripling your sales in weeks! Shoot your profits right  through the roof!!

At the same time we can cut your sales acquisition cost by 75% or more!

Our job is simply to send out Email Ads for you and get you good, fresh leads
(no contract is required and you pay weekly for the leads you receive).

HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING:

"My company was spending over $40,000 a month on direct mail now we spend
$12,000 on email ads and we have more leads and they're really interested in
our Business Opportunity. Our weekly sales are over $250,000 a week"
         SS

"Email marketing saved my company from bankruptcy, they tripled our sales and
slashed our cost of acquiring leads in half"              BJ

"They are the best leads on the market today, I know because I really looked."
        BF

We are very reliable in that when we say you will get say 100 leads a week or
100 leads a day you can depend on it, no excuses.

Due to a recent expansion of our facilities and personnel we now have
production room for new clients.

To see if your company qualifies call now toll free:
1-800-263-2563 ext. 1823 Anytime 24 hrs a day 7 days a week

To be removed just click on "reply" and put "remove" in the subject box and
send it.