Re: java.awt status LGPL -> GPL?

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: java.awt status LGPL -> GPL?
Date: 29 Oct 2001 23:34:28 -0500

Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

> P.S. I note that we now have another CVS tree on savannah for the web
> documentation. Which tree should I use when updating documentation?

I updated the website to use WML instead of MetaHTML earlier in
October.  This is an easy set of tools to get today and they work well
for statically generating our pages in a manner that is similar to
before.  Please make appropriate changes to doc/www.gnu.org/* and run
'make' from that directory.  There is 'make publish' in there to make
it easier to update the separate CVS tree.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>