Re: java.util

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: java.util
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:44:20 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 06:28:02PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
> I just committed a large change to some of the core classes of java.util
> (Abstract*.java, Arrays, BasicMapEntry, and Collections).  A lot of it
> was just adding javadoc, formatting to GNU standards, and replacing some
> code with more efficient constructs, but I also fixed a few bugs.

Great! I really appreciate all the javadoc comments, this will allow us to
generate a reference manual from our sources. I also saw that you updated
a couple of classes to the 1.4 (beta) spec and included a @since 1.4 tag.
This will make it easy to track any changes in that spec.

The Java Collections Clearinghouse <http://javacollections.org/> contain
some Test Suites that you might want to run.

Cheers,

Mark
--
Stuff to read: