java.util

From: Eric Blake
Subject: java.util
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:28:02 -0600

I just committed a large change to some of the core classes of java.util
(Abstract*.java, Arrays, BasicMapEntry, and Collections).  A lot of it
was just adding javadoc, formatting to GNU standards, and replacing some
code with more efficient constructs, but I also fixed a few bugs.  In
particular, in Collections, I made all the nested classes compliant to
JDK serialization.  Let me know if I introduced any problems.

I have more changes pending on the implementation classes (such as
HashMap, ArrayList, Vector, ...), but want to make sure the abstract
framework is correct first.

I currently don't have write access to libgcj.  Should I apply for that,
so that I can do the work of keeping the two in synch, rather than
leaving that responsibility on others like Tom?

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer