certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:24:11 +0200

Hi,

--- Quoted from Eric Noulard (Date: 30.09.2011 16:00): ---
> 2011/9/30 Jan-Patrick Osterloh <address@hidden>:
>>
>> I will wait for the nightly, also a good test for it. May it be, that a
>> nightly entry on the CDash is only updated, and no new one is added?
>> This and the different server time would explain, why I didn't see the
>> mingw builds)...
> There Nightly MinGW from you on 28th and 29th of September
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI&date=2011-09-29
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI&date=2011-09-28
> I guess 30th will be for tonight.
>
> When on CDash CERTI page:
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI
>
> you can use next/previous (or calendar) to navigate through time.

Yes, I know, but the nightly for 30th is already done, i.e. it run
today, 30.09. at about 1:30 this morning. I got my internal mail from
our nightly at 1:47. But I can't see this submit on the CDash. I guess
it is not there, because the server time is still at 29th, and thus he
matches the nightly to the data of the 29th. I will let it run a few
days, in order to see what happens especially tonight. Monday is holiday
in Germany, so I will check on Tuesday again.

Have a nice weekend
JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden