certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:00:34 +0200

2011/9/30 Jan-Patrick Osterloh <address@hidden>:
> --- Quoted from Eric Noulard (Date: 30.09.2011 15:30): ---
>>> As far as I'm concerned, this solution seems to solve the issue. This might
>>> not be the best solution but at least this will allow us to move ahead!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Please let me know when the new files are available in CSV HEAD
>> I did just commit an equivalent fix in CVS HEAD.
>> The difference is that the VarData1516 is not used in the non WIN32 case
>> because
>> it doesn't seem to be needed.
>>
>> Would you be kind enough to update & test ?
>> Or may be th enext nightly build will show that on his own.
>>
> I will wait for the nightly, also a good test for it. May it be, that a
> nightly entry on the CDash is only updated, and no new one is added?
> This and the different server time would explain, why I didn't see the
> mingw builds)...

There Nightly MinGW from you on 28th and 29th of September
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI&date=2011-09-29
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI&date=2011-09-28
I guess 30th will be for tonight.

When on CDash CERTI page:
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CERTI

you can use next/previous (or calendar) to navigate through time.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org