certi-devel

[certi-dev] help

From: Amir Akram
Subject: [certi-dev] help
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:43:06 +0600

HI,
I have three node on which cluster is working. I have already installed CERTI on Master Node in shared folder of cluster.
Process of Installing are follows:
1-Cmake
2-Untar CERTI 3.4.0
3-Create build_certi (on shared folder /cluster/build_certi)
4- Install Certi
5- Setting Paths of Bin and Lib directory.

I run rtia on HPC-MasterNode, HPC-Node1,HPC-Node2
I run rtig on HPC-MasterNode

Now, when i try to run billard example on all nodes the error occurs. (file attached Final Error.png)
Please Check and reply
Note: I am using University NETWORK which have PROXY 172.16.0.6.

--
Regards

Amir Akram
BS (Computer Sciences)