certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] help

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] help
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:46:37 +0200

2011/9/28 Amir Akram <address@hidden>:

> HI,
> I have three node on which cluster is working. I have already installed
> CERTI on Master Node in shared folder of cluster.
> Process of Installing are follows:
> 1-Cmake
> 2-Untar CERTI 3.4.0
> 3-Create build_certi (on shared folder /cluster/build_certi)
> 4- Install Certi
> 5- Setting Paths of Bin and Lib directory.

> I run rtia on HPC-MasterNode, HPC-Node1,HPC-Node2

You shouldn't run rtia yourself, the rtia will be launched
automatically by the federate
(billard in your test case)

> I run rtig on HPC-MasterNode

You should let rtig run forever or at least as long as you need to
launch simulation using it.
i.e. open a terminal on your master node launch rtig AND DO NOT STOP IT.

> Now, when i try to run billard example on all nodes the error occurs. (file
> attached Final Error.png)
> Please Check and reply
> Note: I am using University NETWORK which have PROXY 172.16.0.6.

If nodes see each other there is no need to use the proxy.
Before launching billard you should

export address@hidden

--
Erk