certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI Windows build
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:44:54 +0200

Hi JPL,

--- Quoted from Jean-Philippe Lebel (Date: 27.09.2011 16:02): ---
I've tested #1  but symbols from the newly created static lib are not exported and a far as I know, there is no solution to that problem on Windows.

And a dynamic library? For mingw it worked well. I attached the patch from Christoph to show you what he did.

#2 will generate duplicate symbols upon linking.
Yes, that's the problem.

I've suggested that we use #3 but that we do not export symbol of VariableLengthData from either libfedtime1516 or librti1516. The circular dependencies is present in both Pitch and Mak implementation...

ok, but I have no idea on how to do this, so if you can provide a patch, I'm willing to test it on mingw.

JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden